ITO/TCO glass vapor deposited film electrode wiring
Ultrasonic soldering iron “SUNBONDER” and special solder “CERASOLZER” are used to solder electrode to low-solderability materials, such as glass, or silicon.
As for solar cells, electrode wiring is required to extract the generated charge.
Electrode wiring is required to apply voltage to the evaporated film for OLED lighting and dimming glass. (dynamic glass)
Preliminary solder for electrode wiring
Normally, solder-coated flat copper wire is used for this type of electrode material, but we offer a high-quality, high-performance product, “Ceraribbon” (flat copper wire coated with “CERASOLZER”), which is suitable for the ultrasonic soldering method. Please feel free to ask us for more details.
Bonding silver paste or ACF (anisotropic conductive film) are the other options of electrode wiring methods, but both contain organic materials, making it difficult to guarantee stable bonding strength for long-term use. Silver paste requires a drying process, and in the case of ACF, pressurization may damage the base material.
TCO/ Transparent conductive film Transparent Conductive Oxide
Solar cells, which are used in displays, touch panels, and solar panels, are elements that absorb sunlight and convert light energy into electrical energy.
It needs to be transparent enough to allow light to pass through, and conductive enough to allow the converted electrical energy to pass through without waste.
In2O3:Sn(ITO) and ZnO:Al (AZO) are used as TCO in high-efficiency Cu (In, Ga) Se2 thin-film solar cells.
ITO/ Indium Tin Oxide
- OLED lighting
- Solar cells (Crystal system)/ Solar cells (Thin film)
- Dimming glass(Adopted for windows of the Boeing 787)
Dot soldering method
- Apply special solder “CERASOLZER” of approx.φ2mm~4mm on a base material at intervals of 20 mm to 50 mm using the ultrasonic soldering method. →Dot pre-soldering
- On top of the preliminary solder, solder bond copper flat wire (Ceraribbon) as electrodes. →Ribbon bonding(Dot soldering)
Double layer line soldering method
- Apply special solder “CERASOLZER” of approx.φ2mm~4mm on a base material in line using the ultrasonic soldering method. →Line pre soldering
- On top of the preliminary solder, solder bond copper flat wire (Ceraribbon) as electrodes in line. →Ribbon bonding(Line soldering)
※Mainly applied to thin-film CIGS/CIS solar cell electrode wiring
Direct line soldering method
Ultrasonic soldering the special solder “CERASOLZER” in a straight line.
※Mainly applied to OLED lighting
COPYRIGHT ©2021 KURODA ELECTRIC CO.,LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.