Kuroda Techno Co., Ltd. (herewith abbreviated ‘Kuroda Techno’) takes a great care in protecting its customers’ privacy sensitive information.
Definition of personal information
Personal information include, but are not limited to, the customer’s name, date of birth, address, email address and telephone number.
Purpose of gaining personal information
The purpose and scope in which the aforementioned personal information might be used is as follows.
- Gaining information on the customer’s business background.
- Assuring smooth flow of Kuroda Techno’s work.
- Answering customer inquiries.
- Sending out required information.
Disclosing personal information to third parties.
Any and all personal information gained by Kuroda Techno will remain undisclosed to third parties, unless an official permission to do so is obtained beforehand. However, in belowmentioned cases personal information received from potential customers may be disclosed, to prevent Kuroda Techno from violating existing law.
- Upon request from a court, police department, law firm or customer service institution, or any other institution entitled to gain personal information to assure public order.
- Whenever legal requirements say so.
- Whenever the customer’s permission has been duly obtained beforehand.
Scope and definition of ‘third parties’
In below mentioned cases, the title of ‘third party’ does not apply to institutions receiving customer’s personal information.
- In case when disclosing any and all personal information received from the customer is necessary to assure smooth running of all procedures operated by Kuroda Techno.
- In the event of transferring the right of approval to any party associated with Kuroda Techno.
Application and processing of personal data
All personal data retrieved from customers of Kuroda Techno are processed in a way that makes it impossible to identify the specific individual said data applies to. Such processed data can be further used by Kuroda Techno for statistical purposes.
This policy is subject to change without previous notice.
In case of applying any changes to this policy, such changes shall become publically known.
Established on 01.04.2013
Kuroda Techno Co., Ltd., Representative Director Hiroyuki Takai
COPYRIGHT ©2021 KURODA ELECTRIC CO.,LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.